A growing Shower Enclosure, Mirror, Organizer and Wardrobe Door Fabrication and Installation Company has an immediate opening for a Full Time Fabrication, Glazier and Assembly Trainee in our Reno, California Facility.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English. (Bi-Lingual a plus).
- Ability to read a Tape Measure and understand minor fractional calculations. (Test will be given)
- Familiar with Hand and Power tools is a major plus.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs constantly and 75 lbs occasionally.
- Desire to work and participate in a safety conscience environment.
- Experience with glass is a major plus.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass a mandatory pre employment Physical and Drug Screening.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Responsibilities and duties
- Through our training program, you will learn how to Fabricate, Assemble and Glaze various styles and sizes of Wardrobe and Closet doors for the purposes of Installation into the homes of our residential customers.
- Interact with the co workers during the Fabrication and Assembly process to make sure loads are completed in a timely manner with emphasis on quality.
- Assist in the inventory process as needed, responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work place at all times.
LMI, Inc. is a Safety and Quality conscience company and we require all of our employees to adhere to those standards.
Along with your salary, Larry Methvin Installation, Inc. offers those employees who complete their Introductory Period the following benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401(k) savings plan with company match.
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance.
PTO (Paid Time Off)