AIM: The aim of the equipment operator is to safely transport WIP and finished goods to their destination in the facility.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS:
• The responsibilities of the Equipment Operator include, but are not limited to: Tractor operator.
• Capable of operating multiple pieces of equipment
• Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, report shipping supervisor.
• Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the equipment.
• Inspect and secure every hauling trailer before and after loading.
• Pick up all toon jacks and wood blocks after removing boats from location.
• Check all numbers for boats and trailers to ensure paperwork is correct.
• Pick up any sharp objects that may possibly puncture a tire.
• Inspect all boats before and after using heavy equipment to move them.
Experience operating heavy equipment (i.e. 22,000 + capcity for lifts, tractors, etc.)