Reporting to the Sr Director of Safety, you will maintain core Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) systems and work with outside partners to ensure system enhancements, improvements and updates are developed, implemented, and applied in a manner to ensure ongoing system functionality. You will create and distribute reports on a routine basis tracking the status of several Environment, Health & Safety metrics, and projects versus goal. You will also provide training to those using the systems.
- Develop and maintain Environmental, Health & Safety data management systems
- Meet with designated representatives for each Platform on a routine basis to ensure reporting systems are updated with personnel changes
- Develop and publish metrics (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual)
- Maintain the EHS site on SharePoint and Microsoft Teams and other data management systems
- Ensure we are on the appropriate version of each software application and researching new technology that would benefit Conagra EHS
- Review incidents entered in data management systems to assist with categorization and ensure data accuracy
- Provide training on data management systems to enterprise and field personnel
- Produce scorecards with pre-determined metrics
- Develop and produce monthly reports including both narrative and statistical information summarizing all Environmental, Health & Safety functions
- Work with outside vendor(s) and governmental agencies to ensure up-to-date and ongoing functionality of EHS data systems
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety metrics
- Develop presentations for senior management and external clients.
- Predictive data analytics skills
- Microsoft Office experience
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.