PAPE’ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. – HONOLULU, HI
ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIAN/ MECHANIC MONDAY-FRIDAY:
Position will diagnose and repair material handling equipment as an entry level mechanic. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repair, replace or rebuild engines, transmissions, masts, differentials, hydraulic system components, electrical systems and steering systems.
- Loading and unloading equipment.
- Pre-delivery setup and installation on all equipment.
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Applicants should have working knowledge of various makes and models of material handling and construction equipment and 1 plus years’ experience working on equipment, preferably in the material handling industry. Will also accept applicants with a Diesel Tech Degree in lieu of experience. Must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision. Driver’s license with a good driving record required.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.