Berry Global is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. To learn more about Berry, visit www.berryglobal.com.
We offer paid training, career growth, stable work schedules. Experienced and entry level encouraged to apply.
As a Machine Operator you'll have the opportunity to grow your skills and experience in a fast-paced, advanced manufacturing environment. Option for 12-hour shifts allow you to be off Friday/Saturday/Sunday every other week! Trained employees can swap shifts with other qualified employees to accommodate personal events. Berry offers a nice benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and profit sharing! Current work incentives include weekly attendance bonus, overtime incentives, referral bonus.
Production Team Member/Machine Operator General Responsibilities
Essential Jobs and Responsibilities
- Monitor machine output; inspect and pack product in accordance with customer specifications.
- Visual inspection of parts and documentation
- Support plant safety initiatives through near miss reporting and safety suggestions.
- Comply with quality procedures, food packaging safety requirements and plant policies.
- Support plant and team initiatives in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
Production Team Member/Machine Operator Qualifications
- Able to speak, read and write English and basic math skills, and follow directions
- Regular attendance including the ability overtime as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a part of a team.
- The ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Able to consistently lift 35lbs. from floor or table position to chest high using proper lifting techniques.
- Must be able to walk, stand or bend throughout a twelve-hour day
- Good attention to detail.
- Good hand/eye coordination
- State of the art advanced manufacturing equipment
- Safe, Clean, temperature controlled, advanced manufacturing environment.
- Company provided personal protective equipment to include hearing protection, bump caps, company paid safety shoes and uniforms/t-shirts provided.
- Paid training, advancement opportunity and growth