We are Alsco Uniforms. We’ve been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. It’s our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. We’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. We’d love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Feeder/Folder continuously grasps, sorts and grades clean textiles and then either folds by hand or feeds into an ironer or folding machine for final finishing. Performs other tasks as required.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
Roth IRA Plan with Company Contribution
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Grasp textiles from a cart/bin then sort, inspect and grade according to quality standards.
- Fold, assemble and package by hand different types and sizes of textiles.
- Feed different types and sizes of textiles into ironers or folding machines.
- Place finished product onto conveyors or into carts, dump slings of product onto work tables.
- Move loaded or empty carts/bins within the production area.
- Process textiles according to type and written packing instructions.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 25 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for this position, please visit alsco.com/benefits.
Alsco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.