EMEA Supply Chain Project Manager
Corning is seeking a Supply Chain project Manager for our EMEA business
- Manage the EMEA Supply Chain project work teams directly and indirectly.
- Develop project plans that include scope, objectives, timelines, one pager and milestones, risk assessment, financial projections, performance measures, and communication and change management plans.
- Effectively lead teams to meet project deliverables.
- Balance demand and supply according customer demand across product lines and according to program/project scope.
- Create supply chain delivery plan
- Analyze network requirements and design supply chain networks by using appropriate tools such as: value stream mapping and E2E fulfillment stream
- Problem Solver
- Excellent communication skills towards upper management and towards the other project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical, Business or Supply Chain).
- Experience in planning/logistics roles
- Global/Regional work experience
- Experience in leading cross-functional/global teams in a matrix organization
- Project Management skills
- Implementation skills
- Willing to travel to Corning locations in EMEA up to 30%
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary according to experience & competences
- Annual Salary Review
- Remote work and Hybrid options