United States of America
MS301: 19859 Highway 80, Forest 19859 Highway 80 CMC Forest, Forest, MS, 39074 USA
Raytheon Intelligence & Space in Forest, MS designs and develops electronics and test equipment for RF, EW, Communications and EO sensors. RI&S provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems.
Key responsibilities for the qualified candidate include:
- Circuit analysis, circuit simulation, design documentation maintenance, trade assessments for obsolescence resolution, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware performance issues and hardware integration, test and verification.
- Integration and test of RF/Analog/Digital components and modules.
- Design, development, and integration of Special Test Equipment (STE) with the Prime Hardware.
- Work as part of a team to analyze Hardware / Software test requirements / specifications to determine Hardware and Software requirements.
- Develop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and efficiency enhancements.
- Interact with test technicians, factory facilitators, operations managers, other engineers, Quality Assurance and Reliability personnel.
Security Clearance & Other Requirements:
- •The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
2 years of work experience in several of these areas:
- Experience working in a lab environment with standard EE lab equipment (i.e., Vector Network Analyzers, Power Meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DMMs, signal sources)
- Experience working within a team environment.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Ability to understand and interpret Acceptance Test Requirements. To generate Test Procedures from Acceptance Requirements.
- Coordinate and lead weekly meetings while properly communicating engineering actions and status.
- Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
- SW tools (ie MatLab, National Instruments)
- Have strong technical aptitude as shown by strong grades or hands on lab experience
- Be a hands on person with ability to work with production equipment
- Ability to apply basic principles, theories, and concepts within the electrical engineering fields and general knowledge of other related disciplines
- Demonstrated leadership experience through school or extracurricular projects
Required Education: Must have a BS / BA with a major in Electrical Engineering or other related field. Masters degree required if there is no previous work experience.
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms