Would you like to be a part of the most modern can sheet rolling mill in North America?
45% percent of all beverage cans consumed in North America come from can sheet produced at our billion dollar facility, nestled in the quaint Kentucky countryside.
Logan Aluminum is recognized as a world leader in the production of aluminum sheet and is an industry leader in terms of safety and environmental performance, product quality, customer services, cost performance and receives broad based recognition for its dynamic management concepts.
Electrical Engineer to serve as a resource for Operations:
• Provides direction to project, process and maintenance of production equipment
• Provides advice and counsel to Unit operational plans.
• Analyzes downtime and identifies and implements corrective actions.
• Responsible for audit and control design and redesigns and the manufacture, installation and operation of equipment to improve operational processes.
• Develops and implements mechanical and process training programs that support individual and team improvement based on proven performance.
• Establishes reliability improvement plans and provides proactive direction to the reliability process.
• Provides advice and counsel to Unit Manager, Engineering/Reliability Leader, Team Leaders and Technicians to ensure continual improvement of processes and the safety environment.
• Update electrical prints (using AutoCad and Microstation), schematics, conduit layouts, panel layouts, etc
• Assist with problem solving electrical issues;
• Lead and manage projects specifications, request for capital funds, engineering and installation packages, order materials, Job Scopes and Specifications, Manage contractor work, budgeting
• PLC programming
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a related field
• The passion to exist in a dynamic environment that has a continuous improvement focus
• Time management
• Able to lead multiple projects at a time
• Allen Bradley Powerflex drives experience (preferred)
We offer a highly competitive salary based on your level of experience and a bonus program. Engineers at Logan have many opportunities to grow. Career development can take the path of technical expertise or operational leadership.
An engineering ladder is available for continued growth and promotional opportunities. Logan Aluminum has over 1000 employees and is located in Russellville, Kentucky. Russellville is approximately 40 miles northwest of Nashville, 30 miles northeast of Clarksville, TN and 35 miles southwest of Bowling Green, KY. Good for fishing, hunting, water sports, and golfing.
Are you interested in obtaining a job where there is competitive compensation, company match 401k, pension, bonus program, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, tuition assistance, on-site fitness center and wellness programs?