Provides engineering analysis and evaluation of complex technical manufacturing problems, and provides the support needed to improve quality, productivity, and safety. Works closely with contractors, vendors, plant and corporate staff, and production and maintenance team members to improve existing capabilities and develop new ones.
- Evaluate and manage capital and kaizen projects in a time-critical environment.
- Provide analysis, evaluation and review of problems regarding automation, advanced methods and equipment, material handling, layout and material flow.
- Provide alternative solutions to anticipated or actual technical and/or business related manufacturing problems.
- Develop safeguards and improve team member safety through process improvements.
- Provide training to production and maintenance team members.
- Provide trouble-shooting assistance to production and maintenance team members.
- Develop new equipment specifications and requirements.
- Design new equipment or redesign existing equipment, and coordinate its fabrication,
- Assembly, installation, and startup.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.