United States of America
MS301: 19859 Highway 80, Forest 19859 Highway 80 CMC Forest, Forest, MS, 39074 USA
Are you ready for a challenging new opportunity? Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) has an exciting opportunity for a Software Quality Engineer (SWQE) at our Forest, MS location.
The successful candidate will provide quality engineering support to RI&S programs and products to ensure compliance with contractual, company, and regulatory requirements. The SWQE will work within a cross-functional, matrixed organization to drive effective and efficient processes in support of the Quality Management System (QMS).
The SWQE will use critical-thinking resources and methods to complete the following actions:
- Interface with cross functional teams (program managers, engineers, CM, DM, and Security) as appropriate
- Participate in the software design, development, integration, and test phases of development
- Assure static analysis is performed and results are dispositioned to the satisfaction of the program
- Participate in Change Control Boards and assure actions are tracked to completion
- Review and approve test plans, procedures, and deliverables
- Interface with customer and Government Quality Assurance representatives in support of program, corporate and third-party audits, and assessment
- Support product verification and validation activities in support of customer sell-off
- Travel as needed
- Two years working experience within Engineering and/or Quality Engineering
- Experience with technical procedures, specifications, standards, and/or other engineering and manufacturing related documents
- Possess effective interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well with team members, customers, suppliers and in a team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and apply decision-making skills with limited supervisory intervention
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) MS Access and Project
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Active U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Familiar with ISO 9000 and AS 9100 Quality Management Systems is a plus
- Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), Free Open Source Software (FOSS) and Government off the Shelf (GOTS) procurement and integration
- Knowledge in configuration management and control tools i.e., Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest, PDM, Defect Logger, iTracker
- Experience with Static Analysis tools and techniques
- Experience working in a Development, Security and Operations (DevSecOps) Development environment
- Utilization of DevSecOps Metrics to monitor program performance and proliferate continuous improvement activities
- Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Relocation assistance not available
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms