Great Part-Time opportunity! Hours are Thursday and Friday from 7/8am to finished!
The eCommerce Packer is responsible for the fulfilment of online orders generated through the Kauai Coffee website. This includes the picking and restocking of products and packing boxes for shipping.
- Provides customer service for the e-Commerce/Mail Order department.
- Able to read and understand invoices for correct fulfillment.
- Able to grind coffee to customer’s specification.
- Maintains an orderly and presentable e-Commerce/Mail Order department.
- Assists e-Commerce Coordinator and Sales & Marketing Department when necessary.
- Assists e-Commerce Coordinator in receiving merchandise for the e-Commerce/Mail Order department.
- Develops and assists in providing marketing ideas to entice and increase e-Commerce/Mail Order revenue.
- Maintains an attractive, clean, and safe environment of the facility.
- Stocks and maintains an adequate supply of merchandise and supplies for the e-Commerce/Mail Order department.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Required to stand for long periods of time.
- Provides customers with education on processing, roasting and the history of coffee.
- Maintains an ample supply of Point of Sale material.
- Maintains merchandise presentation standards.
- Assists E-commerce Coordinator in the training of new hires.
*Kauai Coffee provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics prohibited by federal, state or local laws.