Put Yourself in the Driver's Seat.
At FBM we believe that safe, qualified Drivers are a skilled group of individuals. They masterfully help to move materials and products within the job sites, and they are an important part to our overall team operation.
Drive and Thrive - Professional Driving that Fits Your Life
We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your career, consider professional driving that fits your life with FBM. Come join our great family of drivers and be home daily!
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record is required.
- CDL License is preferred, but not required.
- The ability to inspect trucks daily and verify that they are loaded and secured properly when leaving the facility in accordance with Company and D.O.T. standards.
- Arrive to work on time when scheduled.
- The ability to unload, protect, move and stage materials as specified by customer directive.
- Attend and participate in all required company training programs.
- Operate forklift and other company vehicles and equipment as trained and instructed.
- Frequent heavy lifting 100lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Works well in a team environment
- Conform to all safety rules and regulations of the Company and OSHA standards.
- Must attend and participate in all required meetings in relation to material delivery and overall company
- Additional training such as Forklift, and other specified equipment may be required.
- Display leadership and may be requested to direct and supervise within their department.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of operation of a forklift and other equipment.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of building materials
- Support our company values in the stated areas of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity and being a Company of Choice for both employees and customers.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Offer Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K plans
- Well-maintained equipment
About Foundation Building Materials
Foundation Building Materials (FBM) is a leading North American distributor of building materials focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of local construction trades with best-in-class products and services. Based in California, FBM has more than 4,500 employees in more than 250 locations across the U.S. and Canada. FBM’s core values – safety first, a focus on customers and team members, honesty and integrity – form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience that is recognized across the industry.
FBM promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace with respect to all categories protected under applicable State and Federal law.