$20-$24 per hour/8:00am-4:30pm $2,000 sign-on bonus!
Koerber/High Jump (K1) experience preferred
At Bunzl, We Put People First.
- Bunzl was recognized as one of Forbes 2022 America's Best Mid-Sized Employers.
- Bunzl is a global company that offers job stability and career growth.
- A full range of great benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), educational assistance and much more to help employees take care of themselves and their family.
- A proud commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives driving awareness and creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.
- A green company with specific programs to enhance and upgrade our business practices and procedures to reduce any harmful effects our activities have on our planet.
Plans and establishes production schedules to meet customer demand. The Distribution Planner/Scheduler is responsible for creating and monitoring the release candace for distribution operations .
- Develops production schedules in accordance with sales forecast, capacity and overall work load.
- Release orders to distribution center.
- Advise relevant parties of order status and expected ship dates.
- Monitor and evaluate work center capacity.
- Communicate schedules with Operations Supervisor, recommending alternatives should capacity conflicts arise.
- Day-to-day communication with other functional departments regarding schedule changes or conflicts.
- Execute and monitor approved expedited orders though system.
- Monitor and adjust work load priorities throughout the day.
- Interact with peers and all levels of management.
- High school diploma; further education or certification is preferred.
- 3 years' experience in WMS – (Koerber/High Jump (K1) preferred, RedPrairie/Blue Yonder/Manhattan)
- A positive, can do attitude is essential.
- Proven experience as production planner / scheduler.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to dig down into details while retaining a sense of the broader picture.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Experience working across business departments.
- Strong Communication skills - both verbal and written, with a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Knowledge of distribution center operations.
- Passionate, determined and resourceful.
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.