Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5289
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Anesthesia and Emergency Medicine - At Teleflex, we promote the use of advanced anesthesia and emergency medicine techniques to help improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. We equip clinicians with some of the most advanced medical devices on the market today, from our world-class brands including:
- LMA® and Rüsch® airway management devices designed to help reduce the risk of airway-related complications.
- Arrow pain management products designed to improve patients' post-operative pain experience.
- The Arrow® EZ-IO® System that helps address the time-critical challenge of emergency vascular access, and
- QuikClot® and QuickClot Control+® hemostatic devices, used by hospitals, EMS, and the military for hemorrhage control in a broad range of bleeding situations.
Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers advanced medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Performs daily clerical duties in support of outbound shipments to customers, communicates with Customer Service Department to establish proper priority of orders and any special shipping instructions as needed. Picks, audits, and packs customer orders with RF technology in conjunction with SAP knowledge and proficiency.
- Obtains customer orders via SAP; determines whether orders are to ship via parcel or freight carrier and the freight company via the packing instructions as needed in conjunction with the customer’s freight terms.
- Organizes and prioritizes the orders to be picked throughout the day; ability to multi-task.
- Determine, distinguish, and disburse deliveries based on operational needs.
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to make informed decisions with little or no direct supervision
- Reviews orders for special instructions, delivery priority, and highlights lines to be picked by order picker equipment.
- Controls and oversees the processing of etching orders and orders that require certificates before shipping.
- Ability to ship parcel orders and LTL orders using UPS ConnectShip system.
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer orders, generating packing list, and generating freight bills where applicable.
- Ability to correctly make changes to customer’s transfer orders and deliveries in SAP as needed.
- Audits customer orders for accuracy, and records picking errors by picker number.
- Corrects picking errors with assistance from the Shipping Leads.
- Ability to navigate through SAP reporting tools for daily statistics
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in the transactions to process and make changes to customer orders in SAP.
- Proficient in using RF technology to process customer orders.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment, and work with little supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Also requires pushing and operating a pallet jack or carts.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Communicate clearly and effectively with other employees in the distribution center.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with other departments effectively both within the DC, and outside of the DC.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.