Factory Motor Parts is looking for a senior operations associate to perform the duties of a Dispatcher.
The ideal person to join this veteran team will be outgoing, motivated, loyal, enthusiastic and accurate.
This position requires THE ultimate multi-tasker that can handle many jobs simultaneously, and work under pressure.
- You will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating our very busy staff of Delivery Specialists as they service dealers and installer shops in the area.
- Oversee departmental processes including the routing of delivery vehicles.
- Ensure all dispatch assignments are completed on a daily basis Communicate with internal and external customers as needed.
- Route deliveries in a high-volume, fast-paced distribution center. Monitor daily delivery volume and expense.
- Oversee and/or operate computerized routing system.
- Assist customers or operations with any questions or issues that they might have including resolving customer delivery issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of previous delivery and/or dispatcher experience
- Must have Prior Automotive parts knowledge and order picking experience.
- Must be 19 or older
- Valid Class C or D Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Good verbal and people skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customers
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds routinely
- Ability to read a map or understanding of geographic area
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.