Role & Responsibilities:
- Champion the Production Control and Production Scheduling process
- Establish the manufacturing SIOP Plan in coordination with Business Control to meet the Business requirements
- Integrating and synchronizing all manufacturing schedules and supply plans
- Own the creation of a production plan that is well coordinated across all production teams, feasible from a supply chain parts availability standpoint, and consistent with executive expectations
- Monitor performance to plan, identify process improvements to support company goals which meet or exceed the key KPIs, escalate / resolve critical issues, and work with Plant to ensure all functions are prepared to support the plan
- Build cross-functional teams made up of Production, Supply Chain and Logistics to improve material planning and inventory control
- Provide a targeted focus on all Revenue shipments, encouraging plant engagement
- Ensure that production schedules meet the Business growth demands while balancing workforce manning levels
- Prepare capacity planning analyses and recommend additional capacity in the plant where necessary to meet company growth.
- Analyze data, including enterprise requirements planning information and prepare reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
- Lead and provide strategy for all outbound shipments execution (Domestic and International) by analyzing logistics market data
- Work closely with New Product program management team to ensure manufacturing readiness for new product production ramp
- Develop metrics that ensure teams stay on track and meet production deliverables
- Hire, Develop, and Train an expanding Production Control staff to support volume ramp up and continued product launches
- Develop and implement Information Automation systems ensuring BOM and Work order accuracy utilizing current MES and ERP systems
- Ability to think and act strategically: Strong analytical skills and business acumen required.
- Achieve Results on a Consistent Basis: Demonstrated ability to achieve results in multiple industries and/or companies. Can lead cross functional teams to consensus decisions.
- Discover how to digitally transform operations to achieve flexible and scalable manufacturing throughout the Delaware Assembly process
- Create IIoT advances to gain data-based insights and optimize production and material flow
- Leadership Style: Strong communication skills required. Ownership. Lead by example and willingness to “live and learn” a prerequisite. Courage and energy welcomed. Ability to ‘break ties’ in the organization.
- The Winning Edge: A winner throughout one’s career. Performs well under pressure.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree required: Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or IT preferred
- 10+ years working in complex assembly or advanced manufacturing environment
- Experience working in multi-product manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively interact with Executives, business managers, and employees
- Proven track record of implementation for production launch and ramp ups
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies
- Understanding of the New Product Introduction (NPI) process, and ability to meet production control plan
- Automotive assembly, Automotive supplier, or complex assembly experience preferred
- Experience working with Production organizations, and working collaboratively with Manufacturing engineering
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, frequently changing, and geographically dispersed work environment
- Experience in the establishment of Industry 4.o tools for the Smart factory concept including: digital factory, MES, ERP, LMS, SPC, WMS, ect
About Bloom Energy:
At Bloom Energy, we support the move toward a 100% renewable future and our fuel-flexible technology offers one of the most resilient electricity solutions for a world facing unacceptable levels of power disruptions. Our resilient platform has proven itself by powering through hurricanes, earthquakes, forest fires, extreme heat and utility failures. Unlike backup generators, our fuel cells creates no harmful local air pollutants. At the same time, Bloom is at the forefront of the transition to renewable fuels like hydrogen and biogas with new hydrogen power generation and electrolyzer solutions. Our customers include but are not limited to; manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, low-income housing, colleges, and more! For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.