Job Posting Title
Director of Compensation
Providing leadership of the Compensation & Benefits function for the Aristocrat Gaming Business as well as supporting the SVP Performance, Reward and Risk in the management of the People and Culture Committee and leading Compensation projects that impact across Gaming.
What You'll Do
- Facilitating the delivery of all Compensation & Benefits activities, by coordinating the broader team. Key annual projects include salary planning, market analysis, job design, variable pay planning, benefit planning, vendor relationship management, and/or other services, across the Group.
- Guiding the global Gaming Sales Commissions
- Working with Executive/Strategic Management groups to build and implement Compensation & Benefits solutions in line with business strategy.
- Liaising with subject matter experts within the broader People and Culture function (e.g. Recruitment, Learning and Development, Systems and Shared Services etc.) to provide consultancy and advice within the business unit or corporate client group.
- Identifying and delivering long-term strategies within the Compensation & Benefits environment.
- Providing interpretation and counsel to Executive/Strategic Management regarding Compensation & Benefits policies, programs and practices.
- Researching issues and developing solutions to resolve strategic Compensation & Benefits business issues.
- Developing and implementing new Compensation & Benefits policies, practices and programs to meet organisational and Executive/Strategic Management needs.
- Managing the Compensation & Benefits issues for the most senior Executive/Strategic Managers in the organisation.
- Developing and implementing strategies to more effectively use Global Mobility as a key talent retention and development tool to meet short term and long term resourcing needs.
What We're Looking For
10+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits with at least 5+ years’ experience leading a small team. Some Consulting/account management experience desirable.
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.