Job Posting Title
Director ERP and Master Data Management
Aristocrat Technologies is looking for a Director of ERP and Master Data Management to join our Supply Chain Enablement Team.
This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities can shift from day to day. Candidates who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success across our Winning Ways Behaviors and Leadership Values to create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list
The Director of Master Data Management (MDM) is responsible for leading a team of Master Data and Configuration Management individuals to drive overall team and individual performance to optimum levels. The Director provides strategic leadership as well as daily direction and support to the MDM team to ensure quality outputs are produced within agreed upon timelines. The Director of Master Data Management works closely with project managers to make sure that projects are staffed with the right set of resources and that resources have the skills required for the successful completion of tasks. Build strong relationships with engineering, product management, product marketing, and suppliers to ensure data integrity in the business and smooth transition of products from concept to commercial realization.
What you'll do
- Responsible for building and maintaining a team of high performing Master Data Management Analysts with the skills and capabilities needed to support global ERP solutions, PLMs and multiple data centric projects
- Lead and develop a high-performance team responsible for the critical knowledge to manage master data in a PLM system that allows the configuration and build of complex products
- Demonstrated ability to create a master data management program, with necessary audit, and quality measures related to data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts, functional owners, and data stewards, define and implement data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable;
- Support global processes for the implementation and deployment of ECN (Engineering Change Notice) with manufacturing centers and suppliers.
- Facilitate master data management improvement across multiple compliance, engineering, development, and commercial functions.
- Implement processes and governance to ensure data integrity, data quality, data standards, and change management of data across multiple groups/business functions and systems;
- Develop and document processes with functional data owners/data stewards to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams across the organization to develop, launch, refine, and scale master data programs and activities;
- Define, develop, and measure data quality analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Drive continuous improvement activities to instill a data quality discipline and stewardship amongst all data owners
- Regularly partner with IT on systemic enhancements and changes
- Strong business acumen, with experience driving significant organizational, process and systems improvements in a Master Data Management environment
- Strong skills in project management, problem solving/analytics, and ERP systems
- Be a genuine Aristocrat ambassador, who exemplifies our Winning Ways Behaviors in all communications and interactions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organization, and the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Maintain a high level of organization, commitment to follow through, enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to think strategically and broadly about the business while also fully understanding the details, workflows, systems and near-term issues facing the department.
Leadership Skills Required
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions
- Highly developed influencing, collaboration, and relationship building skills
- Ability to build alignment cross-functionally and influence up to senior leadership
- Previous experience in leading small planning teams, with proven record of people development and earned followership within a high change environment
Technical Expertise Required
- Proficiency with desktop applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred, but not required
- Experience and exposure to Team Center highly preferred
- BA/BS in Data Management, Systems, Computer Science, Business, Operations Research / Management, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field;
- 10+ years of experience including at least 5 in Master Data / ERP Role including management of a master data organization;
What we're looking for
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.