Job Posting Title
Director and Global Process Owner - Order Fulfillment
The Director & Global Process Owner (Order Fulfillment) is responsible for driving process harmonization, transactional efficiency, organizational design, and prioritization of all related initiatives and decisions. The position will collaborate with key stakeholders and identify opportunities to deliver new services where appropriate. The position provides stewardship to assure that quality, operating, financial, and customer satisfaction objectives are achieved. The position designs policy, process, key performance indicators, master data attributes for the configure to order process in the Order Fulfillment value stream.
What You'll Do
- Designs & implements transactional processes for Order Fulfillment, including development of a global process “blueprint” that will be implemented into policies, procedures, and systems
- Primary liaison between IT System Owners (Salesforce, D365, eCon) and the business community relative to process design, improvements, and priorities.
- Assures achievement of internal service requirements defined by formal Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Assures successful implementation of standard global processes, evaluates end-to-end performance, and adjusts as needed
- Contributes substantive content throughout business process improvement and modernization efforts to reengineer methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, organization structure(s), skills, and organizational culture
- Establishment of ongoing continuous improvement culture and practices
- Contributes substantive content to change management plans, reports, processes, business policy, regulations, and SOPs with minimal guidance
- Contributes substantive content to define requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements, procedures, and with the development and application of organizational-wide information models
- Coordinates business process improvement and modernization efforts to methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, organization structure(s), skills, and organizational culture
- Coordinates efforts to develop change management plans, reports, processes, business policy, regulations, and Standard Operating Procedures with minimal guidance
- Coordinates efforts to define requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements, procedures, and with the development and application of organization-wide information models
- Coordinates efforts to integrate new processes with existing ones and communicate changes to all stakeholders. Key coordinator between project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts
- Mentors, coaches, trains, and develops employees within their value stream
- Manages and recommends plans to increase the utilization of the existing systems to benefit all business units impacted.
- Occasional travel either nationally or internationally as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works within and may lead cross-functional teams across the Global Land Based Business and other functions.
- Works closely with groups assigned to implement process and operational changes to ensure the changes are implemented successfully.
- Develops strong working relationships with all and other departments to ensure changes requiring other organizations are implemented successfully
What We're Looking For
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. A combination of education and relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in a casino gaming or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in process alignment, process improvement, systems implementation, project management and resource planning is preferred.
- Managerial experience in a public company, operating within a heavily regulated environment is preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively manage people and perform data analysis, interpretation and reporting tasks is required.
- Experience in Configure to Order Management is preferred.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.