Manage and oversee the digital and social marketing initiatives for the company. Responsible for promoting our products and goals to the public, either as part of a specific campaign or on a holistic level. Using the latest digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and loyalty across a wide-reaching audience. Other duties include managing the company website from a content perspective, analyzing relevant data and metrics, identifying new technologies and trends.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develop and implement digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, new dealer and customer recruitment, and retention.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence and stay up to date with new media channels to complement existing ecosystem.
- Reviewing and proofreading all digital content such as blogs, social media content, advertisements, and website copy.
- Generating and presenting digital marketing reports with analyses for feedback.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages, lead generation campaigns and optimize user experience.
- Identifies engagement trends and gathers insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Completes digital marketing team operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Managing project, staff, timelines, and budget including direct management of Digital Media Specialist.
- Systems to Manage: Pardot, BrightEdge, Social Platforms, PV Website, Google Analytics and Console
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management or other related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Five to seven years related experience in digital advertisement and managing marketing campaigns.
- Three to five years of experience managing multiple projects that required tight deadlines and deliverables.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as changing margin settings, page orientation, and paper size, insert headers, footers and non-text objects.
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating presentations, adding new slides, previewing a presentation, using graphic images from various sources, adding animation, applying a template, adding slide transitions, using outlines and the drawing toolbar.
- Microsoft Outlook – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Internet Explorer or other web browsers – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
- General knowledge in a wide range of graphic design, video editing, web development, and web-based traffic generation applications such as the Adobe Creative Suite 4, Coral Draw, Microsoft Visual Studio, Google Analytics, and Constant Contact.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English.
- Safety clothing is required when working in the warehouse environment. Safety clothing includes closed toed shoes and gloves.