Job Posting Title
Desktop Support Analyst
The IT Support Technician is primarily responsible for ensuring the proper day-to-day operation of technology applications and equipment, providing remote and desk-side assistance in resolving technology support issues, performing installations, repairs, upgrades, backups, and other maintenance tasks. The IT Support Technician is responsible for monitoring our networks, distributed server infrastructure, related services, and core business applications to ensure high availability.
What You'll Do
- Provides professional, high quality I.T. Helpdesk customer service to internal employees.
- Build strong relationships with the Global Aristocrat IT team.
- Required to perform duties in a fast paced, high intensity and team-oriented environment.
- Open, update, properly code and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
- Perform initial troubleshooting and diagnosis on local and remote devices with proactive intervention when needed.
- Creates, updates, escalates, and closes incidents and service requests in our ticketing system.
- Helps to develop and document technical processes and procedures.
- Provide initial response and diagnosis on all corporate communications devices.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs, laptops, and proprietary client hardware.
- Provide user assistance via phone, email, walkup, remote support, and virtual smart bar.
- Other duties assigned by management
What We're Looking For
- This position requires heavy lifting of computer equipment from and to the box to the workbench and workspace. Analysts must be able to push and pull cart that weighs up to 140 pounds and lift at least 50 pounds multiple times per day/week
- Requires a high school diploma. Associate degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- A+, Network +, Security + certification preferred; MCP certification or equivalent preferred. ITIL certification or experience is a plus.
- Helpdesk/Call Center experience in large Enterprise environment preferred.
- Technical knowledge across broad range of IT disciplines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail.
- Must be customer service oriented.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.