At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
• 3 to 4 years of work experience.
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot issues related to technologies such as TCP/IP,Filesystem issues, FTP, SFTP, IBM MQ Messaging, and IBM Connect Direct (NDM)
• Strong knowledge of the software, networking, and storage components related to Operating systems: Windows Server, and Linux.
• Knowledge and hands-on working experience with Cloud AWS, DEVOPS tools, batch and PERL scripting and change management tool such as Nexus, GITLAB and VI editor, Command line functionality on the Operating Systems,
• Familiarity and working experience with configuration and deployment of application releases on Web technologies (IIS, ASP, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere, and UNIX, Windows technologies), and requiring products such as IBM MQ, IBM Connect Direct (NDM), Oracle Database and or SQL Server Database.
• Strong understanding of Change Management, Release Management, Project lifecycle, and experience with planning and coordinating application deployment activities with Financial Services Background desirable
• Work experience in support of a production systems environment with Windows and UNIX Server Operating Systems.
Need any TWO or more of the following
• Scripting or Programing
• Chef Automation
• Jenkins Automation
• Docker Automation
• GIT Version Control
• Database Management
---------Working closely with the development team to convert their build and release and deploy functions into Jenkins pipelines--------------