Dental-Lab Technician Trainee (Denture Model)
Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Green in Heber Springs, AR for a Full-Time Dental-Lab Technician Trainee. Previous experience is not necessary; we offer paid, hands-on training!
The regular hours for this position are from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Bead and Pour impressions
- Base models
- Trim models
- Set bites
- Articulate models
- Pour and jig cases to be relined
- Make duplicate models
- Pushing and pulling cart of work around work area
- Review final work and check completely that all quality standards have been met before passing the work to the next technician
- Trouble shoot and problem solve, using past experience and success to gauge best steps on future cases
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Detail oriented
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Small machinery
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time