Dental Lab Technician for Dentures (Tooth Setter)
DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions, the nation's largest employer of dental lab technicians, is seeking an experienced full-time Technician/Tooth Setter to join our dedicated on-site lab team. If you love creating smiles and are ready to advance your career, then this is the position you've been waiting for!
* We're taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, clean care environment for all their dental needs *
Changing lives on smile at a time.
As a dental lab technician, you will value our growth opportunities, training, and the ability to utilize your creative abilities to design prosthetics for patients in need. You're what drives our growing organization by creating the smiles that change the lives of patients every day. We invest heavily in the future of our technicians, providing them with CE assistance, the opportunity to work with the latest technology and learn innovative techniques, including implant prosthetic-restoration training and digital dentures.
Robust benefits that only DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions can offer:
- Top safety standards in place and job security during challenging times in dentistry
- Generous benefits package, which includes healthcare, dental, vision, and 401K match
- Monday-Friday work week with no nights or weekends
- No travel required, enjoy working exclusively at one on-site lab
- Relocation assistance available for experienced technicians
- Opportunities for growth and promotions in our innovative & fast fast-growing network
- Cutting-edge equipment, such as injection-based molding and digital dentures
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Confidently able to perform, setting teeth, waxing, relines, repairs, plaster bench, processing, finishing, and polishing
- Adhere to all sterilization, health and safety regulations
- Maintain neat and orderly workplace
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Same-day denture experience is a bonus, but not required
- Comfortable working in a team environment to complete cases
- Successfully completing a bench assessment is required
"Coming here I did not expect the difference I would be making in people's lives. The tears of joy from a person receiving a smile after sometimes decades of being ashamed to smile is something that keeps me enjoying my job. To me that is what life and work is about...making a person's life better."
- Jane Mena, Dental Lab Processor, Kalamazoo, MI
See what our real on-site dental lab team have to say about working at DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions and Affordable Dentures & Implants:
About Affordable CareFounded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients.
Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.net.