Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Demand Analyst at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for developing and executing the Demand Planning processes, including generation and oversight of the global demand plan and customer support plan, inventory optimization, and stewardship of the corporate sales plan. In this role you will collaborate cross functionally, and be the key interface between the Regional Customer and the sales, marketing, and GSM teams.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate, lead, and provide analysis in executive and business forums to drive alignment to strategy
- Monitor actual demand versus forecast and engage Sales and Customer Account Teams to understand root cause
- Ensure Marketing objectives around segments, customers, product lifecycle stages are part of the Sales Plan
- Analyze demand, supply and shipments trends to find opportunities and risks to revenue plan and business plan objectives
- Collaborate with GSM, Sales, and Marketing to generate consolidated Demand Plan with the product lifecycle in mind
- Review multiple demand signals, trends, and delta comparisons as inputs to the Demand Plan, and make recommendations
- Drive interlock between partners by building highly collaborative and productive relationships
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, DM and GSM Planners to prioritize constrained capacity/die as needed
- Recommend forecast adjustments required to improve customer service levels and stock targets while minimizing excess inventory risk
- Flexibility in competing priorities and changing expectations while achieving results
- Collaborate with GSM and Marketing to generate and execute to a supply-feasible Customer Support Plan (CSP)
- Orchestrate the global communication and customer commitment expectation via the CSP and Allocation
- Balance customer demand variability to ensure Corporate Financial and Inventory targets are achieved
- Proficient at seeing the big picture while paying attention to detail
- Passion for continuously improve the process, tools, reporting, and communications to achieve business objectives
- Synthesize large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information and turn data into useful strategies for senior leaders
- Incorporate metrics reviews into weekly demand plan meetings
- Perform demand accuracy, statistical and trend analysis to drive a refined demand signal
- Identify and quantify risk and opportunities based on objectives
- Facilitate discussion on mitigation, trade-offs or alternatives to close gaps
- Evaluate inventory mix to identify slow moving, orphaned, overstocked, or quality hold inventories and collaborate with stakeholders to develop appropriate actions to consume or scrap
- Validate inventory service levels / replenishment targets
- Collaborate with the Finance team on inventory reconciliation and cash flow projections and planning.
- Available To Sell (ATS) list to identify and advertise opportunities for incremental revenue
- Ensure wafers are accurately balanced across all Marketing groups for maximum revenue opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following: business, production and operations management (POM), supply chain management, related study field. Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in supply chain planning
- APICS-CPIM certificate is a plus
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at email@example.com or 1-800-336-8918
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.