Description, Responsibilities & Experience
Eakes Office Solutions is seeking a full-time Delivery and Installation candidate for our Grand Island location. This position is responsible for assembling furniture at customer locations, installing janitorial dispensers, and delivering merchandise to customers.
- Provide effective & safe delivery of merchandise to customers
- Unload, stock, load supplies, furniture & copiers for deliveries
- Assemble furniture in-store and onsite for customers
- Install janitorial dispensers
- Mechanical experience and aptitude required
- Work experience providing customer service
- Delivery/warehouse experience helpful
- Experience driving vans and straight trucks
It all began in 1945 when Howard Eakes started a machine sales and service business, Office Equipment Company, in Grand Island, Nebraska. From there, we have grown into one of the largest independently-owned office products dealers servicing the Midwest.
Why Work at Eakes
Eakes continues to grow as we expand our products, services and locations. We are passionate about individuals who deliver unique solutions for our clients every day. We attribute our success to the collective experience of talented employees, strong collaboration with quality manufacturers and a dedication to personal service that our customers value the most.
In addition to a competitive compensation package and traditional benefits like paid time off, 401(k) and medical/dental insurance, Eakes offers a set of progressive benefits — known as the Eakes Flex Advantage — that are designed to match the needs of today’s working professional. These benefits include paid parental leave, a student loan payoff program, pet insurance and more!