Gulfeagle Supply is a family-owned business with over 100+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers and we would be pleased to make you part of the mission. Here at Gulfeagle we are "Building a Career for YOU"
Delivery Material Handler
Are you a hands-on person searching for a rewarding career opportunity?
Gulfeagle Supply is looking for motivated individuals to join our team and utilize our core value of the development of people. Our Delivery Material Handlers work alongside our driver and are responsible for ensuring the proper delivery of building materials to the job site by using a forklift, crane, conveyor and/or by hand. Gulfeagle offers several training opportunities to help develop our employees into the next stage of their career.
- Responsible for loading or assisting in loading and securing materials on trucks daily and at roof drop locations.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
- Ability to work on multi-story buildings at various heights and pitch.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds of material continually for up to two hours at a time.
- Ensure proper stacking and distribution in the placement of materials on the roof.
- Requires a high degree of attention to ensure proper delivery while preventing damage to materials and equipment.
- Ability to work in heat, cold, rain, or shine.
- Required to show respect and discretion while dealing with customer and personnel at delivery points or at the branch.
- Ability to handle all functions of the job in a safe manner and as all safety policies mandate.
**All employees must pass pre-employment drug test and are subject to random substance abuse screening under company policy**
- Read, write, and comprehend English or Spanish as required by the branch location.
- General knowledge of roofing material, construction and/or distribution.
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace