The Driver will move goods from one location to another.
- Plans and completes an efficient delivery for the day.
- Safely load products on to trucks according to the company’s specifications. Be sure all material is properly secured in the truck.
- Loads delivery vehicle with parcels scheduled for delivery.
- Delivers parcels to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary.
- Picks up parcels along the scheduled route, including items to be returned, company orders, and other items as requested.
- Maintains basic records of truck mileage and deliveries made.
- Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor.
- Train and teach new employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to drive safely.·
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone apps, and/or web-based or physical maps.
- Ability to plan delivery routes.
- Ability to maintain basic logs and records.
- Ability to carry out a series of instructions without constant supervision.
- Able to remain professional and courteous at all times.
**Valid driver's license and clean driving record**
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance plans are offered. Paid Time off. Holiday Pay and 401K
- $20.00 - $26.00 per hour depending on experience
- Must be able to lift pounds 50-75 lbs regularly.
- Must be able to load and unload with and without dollies in various types of weather.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.