EMCOR Services CES offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term values.
Job Title: Day Porter (USP)
Job Summary: EMCOR Services CES has an immediate need for a Day Porter in Rockville, MD. The Day Porter conducts housekeeping and other duties assigned at the U.S. Pharmacopeia site in Rockville, MD. Hours are: 6am- 2:30pm or 6:30am- 3pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure 1st thing Daily that all coffee machines are fully stocked and cleaned.
- Ensure every Wednesday that All Starbucks coffee machines are Deep Cleaned.
- Cleaning outside grounds, inside cleaning, light maintenance (i.e. light bulb changes, etc.), cleaning and restocking washrooms, and responding to tenant/building management requests.
- Duties can also include a combination of the following: sweeping/mopping; removing trash, and other refuse; dusting equipment, furniture, or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; providing supplies and minor maintenance services; and cleaning lavatories, showers, and restrooms.
- Conducts housekeeping operations to include empty trash, garbage container, and replace supplies.
- Account for individual assigned tools and equipment for night shift housekeeping operations. Report needs to their supervisor.
- Perform other tasks as directed by their Supervisor.
- One (1) or more years experience in housekeeping on Commercial-Industrial building equipment.
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of housekeeping procedures and technologies.
- Prolong, extensive or considerable standing/walking.
- Push/pull or move/lift equipment, supplies, and/or parts.
EMCOR Services CES requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Services CES is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled.
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR’s normal application process – it is probably fraudulent.