Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position provides cyber systems analyst expertise and support to enhance the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Modeling and Simulation (M&S) enterprise. The Senior Cyber M&S Analyst provides technical assistance to the Director of M&S Enterprise Engineering (M&S EE), who is responsible for chairing design reviews, enforcing standards, managing Enterprise Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and synchronizing M&S across the Agency.
The Cyber M&S Analyst position performs engineering duties to elicit stakeholder requirements and mission needs, define functional requirements, draft and review technical documents, participate in technical reviews, facilitate Cyber M&S initiatives, and support M&S EE in agency tiger teams and working groups.
- BS/BA with 7+ years relevant experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with both Computer Network Attack (CAN) and Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Understanding of Cyber-attack “effects” on a DoD networks
- Experience with modeling and simulating cyber attacks and with cyber exercises
- Experience with computer security requirements, architectures, and risk management
- Knowledge of Missile Defense mission area and Missile Defense System (MDS)
- Ability to communicate complex cyber concepts and systems considerations to team members and leaders without cyber background
- Ability to apply creative thinking, problem solving, analytical thinking, strategic thinking, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Energetic, conscientious, collaborative, and self-starting
- Knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) principles, concepts, and tools
- Experience working with system-of-systems or family-of-systems, preferably in a DoD context
- Knowledge of the use and analysis of M&S data for complex systems, preferably for the MDS
- Knowledge of cryptographic techniques and attacks, attack trees, and kill chains
- Understanding of network and data security standards
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Understanding of security policy compliance and audits
This position pays a minimum annual salary of $56,900.00 and a maximum annual salary of $99,600.00.
Benefits for this position include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401K.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.