Why work at Asymmetrik/BlueHalo
Asymmetrik (now a BlueHalo Company) transforms the day to day problems and inefficiencies of your industry into game-changing solutions for your customers.
Our customers serve critical missions in national security and healthcare. Using the latest technology, we build tools to help them see patterns in their data, connect the dots, and make better decisions. Whether it’s saving lives, improving the patient experience, supporting public health initiatives, or protecting our country, we’re committed to making a positive impact in the world.
Benefits, Retirement, & More
- Remote Work Flexibility
- 100% Paid Healthcare for employees and their families
- 15% 401k contribution, with immediate vesting
- 32 days of Paid Time Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Up to $3,000 to upgrade your Home Office
- Fun, relaxed work environment (wear jeans every day)!
- Meaningful, impactful work
Are you obsessed with finding not just needles in haystacks, but needles in stacks of needles? Our analytics team is growing, and we need you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Demonstrate expertise in all forms of analysis reporting and experience with creating each product type.
- Perform internet research.
- Manage internal and external customer relations.
WHY WE SHOULD TALK:
- You have 4-6 years of continuous years of work experience in Intelligence Analysis within the Intelligence Community.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, although an additional 3 years of experience can be substituted for a degree.
- You're an SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies. And, you're well versed in CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- You have experience in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes and gathering intelligence information and interpreting analytical results.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills which include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- You have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Leading the Transformation
The BlueHalo Effect It speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It’s who we are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured. Join us and become a vital element of The BlueHalo Effect! EEO Statement BlueHalo is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected]
Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries.