Atlas Molded Products is seeking a Production Associate for the Reno, NV facility.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties as assigned)
· Report to Manager at shift start for direction for the day.
· General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
· Inspect and package parts according to specification pages and record required information on in-process sheets.
· Bundles, wraps, stacks, packs, assemble and/or labels materials per specific production instructions.
· Operates side-wrappers and pallet jacks.
· Maintains a clean and organized work area.
· Knowledge of and ability to operate Pre-breakers / Re-Grinding equipment to recycle EPS.
· Performs any other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be trained and familiar with general safety.
· Must be trained and familiar with Quality System Awareness.
· Must be verified by supervisor and be signed off on procedures needed to fulfill job requirements within 2 months of hire.
· Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
· Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken, preferred.
· Must be able to use simple math, count and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· Light to moderate physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level, and tolerant of temperature changes for the entire shift.
· Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE OTHER
· The duties of this job may vary slightly across divisions and locations. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
· To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No calls or agencies please.