The CSR position is responsible for the coverage, development and retention of a specific group of customers within a specifically assigned sales territory in order to maximize customer satisfaction and product confidence for the manufacturers offered through Power Equipment Co. This will primarily occur as a result of regular customer machine inspections and subsequent presentation of findings while promoting all applicable product support offerings in an effort to resolve any known machine issues.
The CSR will report directly to the Product Support Manager for Power Equipment Co. The CSR will also have daily interaction with their respective branch Service Manager, Parts Manager, and Machine Sales Representative(s) as appropriate, to communicate status of customer/machine issues and provide feedback from the field.
CSR Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop & Maintain excellent customer relationships, ie: External, Internal.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the proper customer personnel.
- Coordinate communications between PECO, Customer and Manufacturers and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-up through closure of issues.
- Insure that all Customers within assigned territory are familiar with available PECO products and services.
- Perform Machine / Component inspections at regular intervals.
- Visit Customer jobsites to observe, inspect machines and record information into computer database.
- Be familiar with Customer machines & applications.
- Keep customers advised of their machine’s condition by utilizing computer based tracking tools.
- Utilize existing software programs (such as CRM) to create and maintain customer and machines data.
- Machine files are to reflect make, model, serial number, smu, etc.
- Customer files are to reflect address, contact names, phones, etc.
- Call files are to reflect date, contact name, subject discussed, opportunities, etc.
- Market PECO Product Support Programs, Service & Parts.
- Generate maintenance and repair quotes and present to customers.
- Present & promote PSPs endorsed by PECO which are conducive to enhancing its core products satisfaction and confidence.
- Work in conjunction with machine sales to offer PSPs at point of sale.
- Develop / Attend / participate in PSP events and promotions.
- Perform Machine Deliveries/ Walk-arounds and Operator Training.
- Perform new machine deliveries.
- Perform machine walk-around and familiarization with owner / operator.
- Perform machine operation training.
- Perform warranty due diligence, explanation and documentation.
- Perform manufacture post-delivery machine inspections.
- Relative 2 yr. College Degree or Technical/Diesel College Graduate or relative Military Training Program minimum. 4 yr. College Degree preferred.
- Mid- Level Computer experience (MS Office, Lotus Notes, DOS, etc.)
- 2+ Yrs. College & 5+ yrs. utility/const/mining equipment industry experience or 10+ yrs. utility/const./mining equipment industry experience.
- Prior industry repair/maintenance shop management experience preferred.
- Positive personality, team player, problem solver, self-starter, outstanding integrity, superior communicator.
- Able to travel overnight periodically for product training or company related business.
- Must pass background check, employment physical and drug screen.