Customer Success Engineer - Advanced Compute Solutions
HP’s vision and promise is to engineer experiences that amaze. With the heart, creativity, and energy of a start-up, and the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation, we continue to deliver ground-breaking new solutions to build on our 76-year legacy of innovation.
You will play a key role in HP's Advanced Compute and Solutions team reinventing how professional creators can work from anywhere with all the tools they need to succeed.
- Design and implement customer experience tools, processes and programs to continuous and proactively inform the product team of needed improvements or additions.
- Interface directly and indirectly with customers to develop customer intelligence and insight by capturing, assembling and assessing customer sentiment about the company and solutions; integrating and analyzing disparate data sources to provide insights, recommendations and business justifications.
- Represent the voice of the customer to stakeholders by proactively gathering feedback , observational studies, and "voice of the customer" research and by following up on identified issues, tracking action items and reporting, escalating appropriately, and advocating for customer-centered outcomes while balancing HP and customer needs.
- Directly or indirectly represent the HP actions and outcomes to the customer.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members and share best-practices to develop customer experience innovations.
- Understand the business and workflow success metrics of customers and target industries
- Become an industry expert on common tools, applications, challenges and workflows
- Ensure customer success leading to expanding and renewing subscriptions and contracts
- Automate issue resolution and capturing key metrics to predict degrees success vs customer metrics
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Quality certification/Lean Six Sigma or equivalent preferred.
- Typically 4-6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Reviewing and selecting appropriate customer experience methodologies and tools to capture and report customer experience data.
- Using data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills, organization, attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Understanding of industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Using empirical and root-cause analysis, modeling, and testing methodologies to validate compliance with quality standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to balance listening and advocacy to effectively communicate customer needs, quality plans, proposals, and results, encourage collaboration and negotiate options at management levels.
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
In accordance with Colorado statute, the estimated range of compensation for this job in that location, at the time of this posting, is $120,000 - $130,000. This position may be eligible for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.
In accordance with applicable law, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment.
HP is an equal opportunity employer: https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c08129225
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.