Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned solution provider specializing in telecommunications, comprehensive network assessments, industry-leading engineering, drafting and design services, and 24/7 support services. Come join our team of engineers and experts that guide our customers toward the right choices to future-proof their network for years to come. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Customer Solutions Architect (CSA) who will be responsible for driving client initiatives and executing a profitable go-to-market strategy centered on Carrier Networking solutions. The CSA is a business technical, client-facing role that is accountable for end-to-end advanced networking solution design and deployment services. We need a strong, strategic leader who communicates clearly and will successfully drive performance. If you enjoy collaboration, marketing, sales, and technology this is the perfect position for you!
- CSA’s have overall responsibility for their area of expertise in client relationships and sales pursuits.
- Act as the subject matter expert and strategic thought leadership for developing solutions related to their area of expertise
- Be accountable to work schedule and work presence.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation and presentation of Proofs-of-Concept and test plans overview for client engagements.
- Provide engineering support to Account Managers and Territory System Engineers with the following:
- Support client discovery/design calls via remote and onsite sessions.
- Support the generation of required solutions as well as, Bill of Materials (BOM), Scope of Work (SoW) and Labor Estimations.
- Educate and develop sales teams on how to sell advanced networking solutions.
- Maintain, meet, and prioritize client deadlines with Account Team feedback.
- Work with Field Engineering team to understand and develop project deliverable, design, and meet timelines.
- Educate others and provide technical leadership to CCI and our clients for optical networking technologies.
- Provide regular and timely pipeline and forecast updates.
- Proactively provide information to enable teams to collectively define goals, opportunities, solutions, objectives, size, scope, and success criteria for a project.
- Produce digital content (blogs, video blogs, labs, podcasts, and presentations) in coordination with CCI and marketing teams for internal and external use.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and advancements within existing technologies.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to understand their initiatives and direction.
- Frequent on-site presentation to clients around architecture, solution sets and new technology updates/roadmaps.
- Lead and coordinate Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements for client engagements.
- Provide market intelligence to various teams and participate in the development of future solution strategies and service/solution offerings.
- Completion of assigned courses and relevant certification exams when applicable.
- Present at internal and external marketing and industry events.
- Frequent reporting to leadership team; outline and document validated solution offerings.
- Other duties assign my management.
Skills we are looking for
- 8+ years of industry experience in Service Provider/Partner/Vendor consulting or advisory.
- 8+ Years’ experience working for a VAR and/or for a Technology Solutions Provider focused on Carrier Networking
- Major IP Core Vendor certifications desired (CCNP/JNCIP); CCIE or JCIE Preferred.
- Ability to identify major technology trends in Carrier Networking industry and provide guidance to clients in a consultant capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to educate, coach, and mentor others in the areas of your expertise.
- Advanced client-facing skills, including the ability to analyze complex problems, influence and negotiate with clients.
- Ability to lead client demonstrations, trainings, and design sessions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to develop and create detailed test plans and network documents.
- Pro-actively maintain technical and functional knowledge of evolving market solutions and offerings.
- Goal-oriented, self-starter that is capable of driving results in both team-oriented and individual contributor environment.
- Superior work ethic & highly motivated.
- Solid business acumen.
Normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with flexibility to work outside of those hours as needed. Minimum of 40% travel required.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.