Job Title: Customer Service Rep - Sales Team
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Reno, NV
- As a Sales Representative, you will assist us in meeting our goal of providing high quality products and services to our customer base in a manner that achieves maximum customer satisfaction. Your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Sales and Technical Support/Trouble Shooting
- Excellent Customer Service
- Handling and Resolving Customer Issues
- Exercising Sound and Ethical Business Practices
- Required to Work Extended Hours During Peak Seasons
- As a Sales Representative, you must be a self motivated, high energy and dependable individual with a strong work ethic. You must also be able to work effectively as part of a team. It is also important that you have excellent communication, computer, interpersonal skills, and a strong focus on customer service. A candidate will be chosen that is process oriented and carries themselves professionally.
Specific Qualifications Include:
- High School Graduate with post HS education a plus
- Professional Phone Skills / Typing Skills / MS Office a plus
- High Aptitude & Desire / Ability to Learn Quickly & Retain
- Auto Parts Experience / Knowledge / Suspension Focus
- Ability to Develop Relationships, Bonds, and Rapport
- Customer Focus with Excellent Follow Through
- Able to Work Flexible Hours (will include alternating Saturday hours)
- Bilingual (Plus)
- Off road enthusiast a plus
Rough Country LLC values and appreciates hard work and professional dedication and rewards their team with a compensation package that includes benefits. New employees are eligible for and provided a competitive pay package, training, and advancement opportunities. Some of the benefits include medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.