Leoni is a global provider of products and solutions for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables and special cables through to custom-developed wiring systems and related components as well as services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, Leoni supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs about 100,000 people in 30 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.1 billion in 2020.
And we are looking for you.
- Manages day-to-day customer service for selected customers (one face to the customer for pre-series, series and aftersales)
- Coordinates day to day operations between ADC, customers, LEONI production facilities & third part logistics
- Manages the communication to the customers
- Process customer orders on behalf of the production facilities for the selected customers
- Analyzes customer schedules against agreed contracts, incl. capacity and flexibility agreements
- Negotiates potential solution for deviations between customer, sales and country
- Gathers and shares information regarding customer production program
- Controls consistency of Master Production Schedule (MPS) to ensure customer demand is respected
- Monitors availability of required finished goods (FG) to fulfill customer demand
- Conducts cycle counting and stock take to ensure inventory accuracy in the ADC's
- Initiates emergency measures in case of missing FG
- Escalates in case emergency measures are not sufficient
- Supports activities resulted out of logistic alerts
- Supports implementation of customers terms, conditions and standards, including customer specific processes
- Supports Logistic Planning activities for new Projects and RFQ’s
- Contributes to yearly planning of structure cost budget
- Monitors actual costs & implements actions to reach costs targets
- Monitors value chain customer satisfaction and coordinate actions in case of deviations
- Contributes to negotiation of logistics agreements with customers (e.g. flexibility agreement, production & material release)
- Supports sales for VCM related recharges to customers (obsolete material, freights, services)
- Manages customer packaging
- Manages customer logistics complaints, incl. applying the 8D problem solving methodology
- University degree
- Knowledge of English language (German is a plus)
- MS-Office, ERP system knowledge
- Time management
- Determined and result oriented person
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics and communicate results effectively
- Willingness and availability to travel
Apply online. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Ramona Seth, Human Resources Management, +40 (0) 372 225 369, [email protected]
People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.