ARC is looking for a Full-time Customer Service Representative with a background in printing to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
We are seeking candidates with an interest in Customer Service. The Customer Service Representative works directly with the Sales and Operations teams by coordinating and processing orders for material or merchandise received by mail, e-mail, fax, telephone, or personally from customer or company employees, according to customers’ requirements.
These are the exciting things that you get to do :
- Greet customers
- Manage communication with print request.
- Produce large and small format color orders
- Monitoring orders, quoting, outsourcing of many different kinds of print requests.
- Will work with management on new initiatives/programs as they arise.
- Process in-person, phone, electronic, and hard copy work orders
- Provide information to customers regarding products, processes (software/hardware), and production turnaround times
- Introduce add-on or new services/merchandise to existing and previous customers
- Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any other information the customer needs
- Enter jobs into computer system/first screen billing
- Complete order forms
- Examine original hard copy documents for completeness and defects
- E-mail or call customer with questions regarding orders, when appropriate
- Note problems with orders for Production Manager
- Consult with Estimator regarding costs and communicates information to the customer. Follow estimating procedures for review/approval in various situations
- Route supplies and materials such as artwork, copy, digital files, or prints, to work areas to put job orders into production
- Examine digital files for completeness and defects
- Resolve problems with digital orders or obtains assistance from a technical expert
- Update customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of the job
- Refer questions regarding jobs in progress to the appropriate production manager
- Monitor progress of job orders throughout production, confer with employees at all levels of the company
- Follow-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates and times
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
- Participate in ongoing ARC and other training to update technical skills and knowledge
- Perform other tasks, duties, or functions as directed
These are the attributes we are looking for:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of related administrative, customer service focused experience
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. periodically
- Professional, business-level written and oral communication skills including interpersonal skills that yield positive results
- Proficient problem solving and conflict resolution skills that yield positive results
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
This is What We Offer:
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
- Excellent opportunity to learn all about the Managed Print Service industry working with the largest commercial digital printing company in the country
We have Great Cultural Fit:
We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
ARC Document Solutions, LLC (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering, and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
Riot Creative Imaging, a division of ARC Document Solutions, prints and installs high-end color graphics for some of the world’s best-known brands. We specialize in producing environmental graphics, crafting event displays, and providing full-service project management, from concept and design to printing and installation.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.