If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity with one of the market leaders in construction and industrial tools and supplies, look no further…
Fasteners Inc. is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative for its Las Vegas location. The Customer Service Representative receives (by telephone) requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Makes quotations on standard items, writes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers
Competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability, EAP, travel assistance program, discounted fitness membership, and 401k plan.
About Fasteners Inc. Southwestern Supply:
Fasteners Inc. Southwestern Supply has established itself as one of the largest professional contractor supply distributors over the past 29 years. Employee-owned and headquartered in Las Vegas, Fasteners Inc. is passionate about providing the best construction supplies at the most competitive prices, with a world-class customer service philosophy. In addition, Fasteners Inc. operates the industry leading E commerce website, Toolup.com, which services and fulfills purchases for a nationwide customer base.
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities:
· Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, well organized.
· Strong industry product knowledge and ability to communicate technical aspects of products to a variety of customers.
· Able to comprehend and carry out detailed instructions.
· Able to work independently and use effective problem-solving skills.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Intermediate to expert in using NetSuite.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required with advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
· May be required to work Saturdays.
· Some travel required; less than 10%.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Fasteners Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
Background check and drug screening are required prior to employment.