Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX nSequence in Reno, Nevada for a Customer Service Representative.
The regular hours for this position are from 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Answer phones in a timely manner while displaying appropriate phone etiquette
- Promptly relay issues and concerns to appropriate area
- Be courteous and treat external as well as internal customers with respect
- Liaison between the customer and the lab staff
- Scheduling all cases in Magic Touch
- Follow up on cases that have been outsourced
- Invoice completed cases
- Payment posting and lockbox transactions
- Organize work area for highest function and efficiency
- Ability to effectively use lab management software address customer needs
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to fluently read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have computer skills including typing and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Type minimum of 55 wpm
- Verbally communicate via telephone-maintaining a positive demeanor.
- Verbally communicate with all levels of staff-maintaining a positive attitude and mutual respect.
- Takes initiative
- Exemplify the NDX core values
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Entry level role
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Perform tasks at multiple workstations-standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds