Hartung Glass Pueblo, CO is looking for a detail oriented multi-tasking specialist for our customer service team. Our Customer Service Representatives answer a high volume of calls and emails to process customer orders and estimates.
• Process a high volume of customer orders and change notices in an accurate and timely manner.
• Perform administrative duties such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other general office duties.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding and effective performance of customer service policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate initiative in superior customer care through research and responsiveness when requested information is not readily available.
• Meet the needs of internal and external customers with efficiency, a team spirit, and courtesy.
• Partner with operations and sales in the tracking of orders placed and any special product or order requests.
• Answer and direct customer phone calls to all appropriate Hartung contacts.
• Assist visitors and respond to inquiries via the phone and face to face.
• 2+ years’ experience in an office related customer service role
• Glass industry experience preferred - not required
• Ability to communicate clearly, be detail oriented and have a high degree of self-motivation
• Computer savvy, great typing skills, and familiar with Microsoft Office products
• Positive attitude with great customer service skills
• Team player and dedicated to team success
What Hartung Offers You
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and disability benefits programs
• 401k with matching program
• Wellness programs
• Employee recognition programs
• Career development
About Hartung Glass Industries
Hartung Glass is a top North American glass fabricator, as ranked by Glass Magazine. We are privately-owned and celebrated our 96th Anniversary in 2020. Headquartered in Tukwila, WA, Hartung Glass has facilities throughout the United States and Western Canada including Oregon, California, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Indiana and British Columbia. We provide a fulfilling workplace for employees by offering opportunities for personal and professional development, recognizing high performance and embracing the ideas of others.
Hartung Glass Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer