Honsador has grown over the years to become the largest building materials supplier in Hawaii. The Company has operations on all four major Hawaiian Islands with branch outlets on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Kona & Hilo.
- Determine customers’ needs and recommend appropriate products and solutions, guiding customers to make the best product and service selections that will provide value to their business.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, scheduling of deliveries, complaints and follow-ups.
- Develop profitable business with new customers through excellent selling, customer service and problem-solving.
- Continuously improve and maintain in-depth product knowledge and expertise.
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information into the computer system, and schedule delivery of products.
- Follow a product/supply checklist for each customer’s job and up-selling additional products and supplies.
- Accept payment and apply it to the appropriate customer account.
- Follow up on deliveries to ensure materials arrived complete and on time as promised.
- Previous experience in sales or customer service experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide common fractions/decimals)
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a team atmosphere
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check
- Customer Focus
- Building Trust
- Sense of Ownership