Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. in Lenexa, KS is seeking a highly energized, detail-oriented Customer Care Representative. This person will deal directly with customers through telephone, email, and fax. Prepare quotes and work orders for production and shipment to customers. Must be able to interact with all types of people and have a great outlook on providing the best customer service possible. A team player who can take the lead and establish and continuously meet/exceed department service goals and expectations. A person that displays professionalism in work attitude, flexibility, attendance, and language.
Position Type + Hours:
This is a permanent full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 40 hours per week with very minimal overtime.
Duties and responsibilities
· Speak with customers on a daily basis
· Must understand customer needs and process the order to accommodate those needs
· Able to give prompt service given knowledge about the products of Kocher + Beck
· Must be dedicated to providing superior service to our customers
· Needs to assist our customers by placing orders, including routine, non-routine, and some complex requests
· Uses information to determine the correct product.
· Must verify all measurements to ensure the product will work
· Must be able to convert standard measurements to metric units
· Assists in training new hires in the Customer Service Department
· Limited travel required, for example conferences and expos
· Be able to work with:
Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, Outlook