How you will impact Victory:
- Receive and enter order data into computer system.
- Process manufacturing orders.
- Receive and resolves most customer complaints.
- Track returned merchandise reason codes and adjusts improve service quality.
- Consult with production, warehouse, and drivers to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Compile quality measures and prepare various reports for management.
- Closely follow all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service.
- Work closely with sales team to identify new opportunities for customers.
- Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with sales representatives and warehouse team to meet and exceed customer's expectations.
- Cross train in other functional areas of facility (e.g., accounts payables, accounts receivables)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform job duties in severe weather conditions: heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Walk for distances of 100 yards repeatedly and without assistance.
- Lift 75 pounds repeatedly and without assistance or equipment
- Utilize all material handling equipment without assistance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What You Need to Succeed
- Some college preferred.
- Fluent in English required; verbal and written.
- Excellent speed and accuracy in data entry skills (prefer 65 wpm)
- Ability to create and edit documents in MS Office: Word and Excel
- Ability to identify issues and communicate with team or management.
- Corrugated/Industrial Packaging experience a plus.
- Customer Service experience in an industrial environment
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time as a primary job responsibility.
- Capacity to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. intermittently during a typical work shift.
- Observance of established safety guidelines in conducting physical work activity duties.
- Wear protective equipment as required.
What We Offer
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans