For over 50 years Certified Power has worked to move the fluid power industry forward with system integrations, solutions and support. We are a premier value-added hydraulics and electronic controls supplier, specializing in the design, integration, and assembly of fluid power systems. With an experienced team of technical experts to support our customers with advanced application engineering, distribution, inventory management, and service and repair capabilities to maximize machine uptime and increase productivity. Certified Power conducts business with integrity and strives to exceed customer expectations, while providing value and innovation in our products and services throughout our six Midwest locations.
Provide service to the customer by receiving their orders, answering questions regarding their orders, assisting with questions via telephone, fax, or email. Also expediting customer purchase orders.
- Receiving customer orders via e-mail, fax and phone.
- Order entry into current operating system.
- Support customer portal and forecast requirements.
- Receive, respond and quote pricing via e-mail, fax and phone, to include pricing, lead-time & data information.
- Communicate with vendors via e-mail, phone and internet.
- Assist customers with quoting, order updates, inquiries and troubleshooting.
- Maintain current customer information in existing computer database.
- Issue RGA’s for customer returns.
- Support outside sales team as necessary.
- Follow company policies & procedures including ISO standards.
- Any other duties or responsibilities required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous Fluid Power Knowledge a plus.
- Previous related customer service experience a plus
SPECIAL SKILLS DESIRED:
- Computer literate
- Good math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Previous experience with Word and Excel
- 401(k) retirement plan and match
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account Options
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Referral program