Performs various Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information and direction to customers.
1) Secure all firearms brought into the store with trigger locks
2) Check in all Vendor representatives, completing the necessary visitor log information and controlling the visitor badges
3) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
4) Greet all customers as they enter the store in a friendly and outgoing manner
5) Handle customer's merchandise returns; complete refund / exchange paperwork
6) Sort returns by category and return to proper area
7) Sell appropriate Hunting and Fishing Licenses
8) Handle and administer all incentive and reward programs
9) Remains product knowledgeable
10) Aware of advertised sales
11) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
12) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
13) Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
To accomplish the essential functions of this job, Incumbent will be required to:
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.