Collaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson MEDICAL designs, engineers and manufactures complex devices and components with applications in wound healing, surgical and minimally invasive, fluid management, pulmonology and interventional and structural heart. Our pioneering Advanced Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical balloons to the medical device industry. Nordson MEDICAL works with doctors, start-ups and large medical companies around the world at any point in the product lifecycle, from concept to launch and beyond.
Manufacturer Nordson MEDICAL has an immediate opening for a Customer Experience Representative, paying $16.00 -$20.00 hourly with benefits starting DAY 1!
Do you want to work with a group of individuals striving to enhance the lives of patients? Do you want to be part of a growing and successful manufacturer? We focus on our customers & employees, value teamwork, provide career advancement, and cultivate an owner mindset. Our fast-paced physical roles involve daily inspection of plastic parts to ensure conformity to engineering and quality standards.
What we offer:
- Benefits include Medical, Rx, Vision, Dental, Health Savings Account (HSA), Retirement, Annual Bonus, and Security benefits including 401k and Life Insurance.
- In addition to paid time off and paid holidays, each employee receives 16 hours paid time each calendar year to perform volunteer services for Nordson-sponsored events. Ample opportunities for giving exist at Nordson including our Matching Gifts Program.
How YOU will make an impact:
- Manage customer email desk and overall communications via website requests.
- Inform management of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Review and interpret accounts receivable status for order approval process.
- Resolve customer questions and problems or properly refers them to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains an understanding of the online ordering process to support online customer issues.
- Work with internal team on customer experience initiatives.
You’ll also need to be able to:
- Be a self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Functional understanding of Microsoft operating system.
- Maintain a consistent, positive attitude and approach to adversity and challenges.
- Remain calm and courteous in tense situations.
- Strong customer service skills
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications to be successful:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years customer service work experience.
Day to day environment:
- SAFE & clean environment
- Dress Code – Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required.
- Climate control temperatures and all work is conducted inside.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.