Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! We are growing and need to add talent. Q3 Contracting’s goal is to exceed customer expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you fit our culture and are looking for a new position, with opportunities to advance and grow with a reputable, stable company, look no further!
Primoris Q3 Contracting business unit is searching for a Customer Advocate in the Aurora, CO area. This position will provide a single point of contact for our land development and utility customers to coordinate new projects. This position will be responsible for providing customers with excellent service and facilitate their gas and electric needs for all projects from start to finish.
- Liaison between multiple residential and/or commercial developers and all divisions of utility installation and the corresponding contractors.
- Effectively manage a large workload with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and coordinate several projects at various stages.
- Build positive relationships with high-profile development customers across Denver Metro.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with customers and contractors for design and construction.
- Problem-solve customer issues and site-specific challenges as they come up.
- Read and interpret multiple types of construction drawings (one-lines, mechanical, plumbing, etc.) to determine job scopes.
- Maintain a high level of organization and communication with the ability to report on the specifics for each job and track progress in various databases.
- Work with area engineers, designers, customers, and local division support to meet deadlines.
- Obtain permits and easements for facilities in accordance with city ordinances, state, federal, and county agencies as required.
- Execute contracts and agreements in compliance with administrative instructions and regulatory requirements.
- Actively communicate with customers, vendors, and supervisors on all aspects of individual jobs.
- Provide cost-effective estimates to your customers using standardized documents.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in construction or business management preferred.
- Experience working with underground utilities and SAP platforms preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid Driver’s License for the state in which the primary work functions are performed.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to build relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work in an organized and comprehensive manner.
- Must be comfortable and effective working in an environment with changing demands, delays, and responding to unexpected situations.
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential information.
- Working knowledge of GIS or similar mapping software is desired, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with all customers (internal/external
Q3 Contracting is a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.
Compensation: $50,000 to $70,000/ year
Q3 Contracting provides competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Qualified Veterans, Minorities and Women encouraged to apply.