About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Custodial Day Shift Supervisor (NARA II)
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a Custodial Day Shift Supervisor in College Park, MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and document inspection maintenance.
- Performing special projects and trainings
- Notify of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work. Promotion.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Knowledge of the qualities, adaptabilities, and uses of common tools, equipment, and materials used in cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Must be willing to adhere to company policies
- Must be able to pass background check on credit and criminal
- Must be able to work any shift assigned
- Familiarity with SDS
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to develop work schedules making the most efficient use of personnel.
- Ability to train and supervise a large group of employees.
- Knowledge of methods used in the cleaning of buildings.
- Must be able to work safely.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled